Thursday, April 1, 2010

yon-age


well here's a quick look at my engine bay and fuel cell, hahah. its not that clear but it is what it is thanks to my trusty camera phone.

Ahneeewayssssss i still haven't installed my cell but the left side of my rear window is done.....so now all that's left is the right side....then it'll be off to the shop...i need to get my bumpers done and also the refurbishing or fabrication of me dashboard plus the installation of the ATL. sighs!

Hope everything gets done on time cause an event is near and i so wanna participate. Darn the world if id miss it. Its been so long since i sat behind the steering going yeeeehaaaa so yeah im pumped to the point that the badyear(read opposite) blimp would over inflate and burst into oblivion. The yon-age is crap but its tough crap so don't write it of. kkk(ketawa's kuat-kuat)

No comments:

Post a Comment