Wednesday, March 17, 2010

it's fast......?

well nothing much has been happening x-cept that my car is almost done....cash problems have been dealt with one way or the other.....now's all i gotta do is wait and exercise.....haven't done that in awhile and my lungs are congested and every time i breathe hard i wheeze.........im a year older now, none the wiser, and still no camera.....bah, at least i saw a gallardo yesterday....that made my day, though it shot me back to reality realizing that id never own one....even if i tried for 6 life times it still won't come true......oh well am not that bothered about it that much as im used to.....so let's just move on....this maybe the final year before i fully wake up......unless.....argh frick it!

what needs to be done today, apparel check, and plastic for my front doors check.....checkity check! check!

No comments:

Post a Comment